Sunday, September 30, 2007

How will I use this in the classroom?

This is the question that I still have. I am enjoying all the readings because this all so new to me. My students have limited time and access to computers for blogging. I am unsure what our school filters will allow. I do like the idea of students doing their writing on-line and having others edit and/or make suggestions. I also don't know how people have the time to sit in front of the computer for so much of their time. This is not enjoyable for me; I do not like to sit...unless I am making jewelry or pottery.

1 comment:

Cathy Gilreath said...

Even though I am facilitating this online course, I am a newcomer myself with blogging- Looks good!
Most people are like you- don't want to spend endless hours in front of their computers-